More Firsts
This has been a great "Firsts" week for me.
First (teehee), I sat up all by my self. Lots of grunting to get into this position, let me tell you. But seeing the world from here is great!
Then, today, Mommy put me in this comfy new chair for the first time. I didn't know why, at first.
Then she gave me this stuff on a spoon. It's not the same as booby, and not as comfy, but it didn't look too bad.
I can't decide though.
Overall, it was OK and I ate a bunch of spoonfuls. This next pic is just cuz I'm cute in it.
2 comments:
Congratulations on sitting up all by yourself, Sara - that's really a wonderful achievement so young. And I'm sure you'll be seing a lot more of that chair in the next few years.
Just think that the last stuff you eat is going to be mush on a spoon too!
and yeah, never quite get enough of the boobies.
Post a Comment