Sunday, July 22, 2007

Heaven Can Wait

I had a great day today! I got to dress up n a pretty white dress with a bow in my hair all to get my hair wet. I didn't really understand why all these people had to be there to watch me get wet (and cold!), but everyone kept telling me how wonderful I was about it, so who am I to complain. Then there was a big party at our house with lots of food and plenty of attention for me. It was awesome. Some pics:



3 comments:

Simon said...

You do seem like one heckuva lady! Congrats on a gorgeous day...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Sara on your christening (sp?)! You looked quite charming in your white dress.

I love that you did a very lovely champĂȘtre family picture with everyone all dressed up! Time goes by so fast, and we never take the time to do a nice family photo. Plus, you did the one with everyone in front of the church, too! It's too bad those seem to have gone out of fashion - they're really cool keepsakes.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Sara! You look adorably pretty - and the family pic is fantastic. You all look so great.