That is a cotton diaper, indeed. We use a service to clean them, so mom doesn't have to get her hands all poopy. And I use a regular diaper when I go out. Cheaper than disposables, but more than cleaning them yourself. Less stinky, though. Overall, I highly recommend them.
3 comments:
Great sitting, Sara! and such a charming smile. Love the new profile picture.
Is that a cotton diaper? How do you like those?
That is a cotton diaper, indeed. We use a service to clean them, so mom doesn't have to get her hands all poopy. And I use a regular diaper when I go out. Cheaper than disposables, but more than cleaning them yourself. Less stinky, though. Overall, I highly recommend them.
sisi said...
holy, sara! you're really becoming the virtuoso at this sitting up thing. any tips for one who still grunts and groans?
Post a Comment