Sunday, February 22, 2009

Big Girl Now

It's my birthday today, but we had a party yesterday. It was great fun. Lots of people seem to love me, cuz there were lots of people there. We played, and had yummy food (yay for fruit loop popcorn), and had yummy cake. Mom made me an awesome Muno cake (if you don't know Muno, just Google Yo Gabba Gabba). Then I went to sleep at Grandma and Grandpa's, so my brithday morning was spent with them. Mommy and Daddy came to get me at lunch, and I was sooo sleepy already. After nap, I was super-cranky because I realized that I'm sooo old! But I snapped out of it and played with all my super-cool presents. Here are some pictures:






Uh, yeah. Ben? Your gift of my very own laptop was great, but Christmas wrapping? Really?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday no. 2!!!!!

émilie b said...

Fruit Loop Popcorn!?! You're saving me some, right?

Oh, and belatedly: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARA!!!

Unknown said...

Wow, your mum makes awesome cakes! If she ever wanted to change careers.... What's in those cakes btw? Cuz you're growin' awefully fast!