Sunday, February 24, 2008

Dirt Cake

All these people were in my house today. They kept singing at me. Then, Mommy put this in front of me:

It had this hot flamey thing in it. Ben blew it out for me, cuz I had no idea what I was supposed to do with it. I was confused though. I'm not supposed to eat flowers or dirt, but Mommy took out the flowers and scooped up the dirt part into a bowl for me. It was taaaasty!

Messy:

Messier:

Messiest:

After the sugar wore off:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Sara! Wow, love the cake, wish I could have been there but my parents dragged me to the backyardigans show. as payment, I made them buy me the light-up wand thingy...he he he!

Hope you had fun, you sure grew a lot since the last time i saw you!

Keira

Anonymous said...

What a cool and creative cake! Congratulate your mom for me.

And wow, you look so grown up now. Great hair, hon!