Second Set of Firsts
I've hit a few firsts in the last couple of weeks that I wanted to brag about:
1) I've got a tooth! It's only about half way in, but it's there. Makes my smile look a little tipsy1
2) I can wave!
3) I've found my shriek! And I can babble like nobody's business.
4) Bestest of all, I can crawl! No one can stop me now!!!
See look, I'm already goooooone......
3 comments:
I hope you're feeling better, Sarah.
Yay!!!!! You got to the crawling. You were pretty much there when I last (and first) saw you; you were just a nudge away... good job!
You go, girl. Keep 'em on their toes.
I'm sorry for you that you weren't feeling well earlier this month, but I was delighted for me because that meant I got to meet you! Hopefully just the first time of many more...
Btw, if you're into older men, Logan here (who's four now) just said he thinks your picture is 'cute'.
Post a Comment