Thursday, June 7, 2007

Things I Can Do

I'm 3 months old now, so I thought it was time I updated everyone on things I can do.

1) Spit up like nobody's business.

2) Make lots of chatter noise. I love to talk, especially to Mommy. Of course, she's the one who's usually around.

3) Giggle. Bouncing makes me giggle most, but so does Peek-A-Boo and Mommy making funny noises.

4) Eat. I love to eat.

5) Grab stuff. Mommy's hair, necklace, clothes. Daddy's arm hair. Ben's nose. Doesn't matter to me.

6) Kiss. Big, open-mouthed kisses rock!

7) Join my hands together. I don't know why this is fun, but I can do it for hours.

8) Smile. I love to smile, cuz people seem to like it.

Mommy and Daddy say I'm quieter than my brother was. I definitely don't mind sitting around watching things, but I'm not a fan of my chair. As long as Mommy changes my chair every once and a while, I'm OK. Even shopping isn't too bad. I just look around at everyone smiling at me. But one thing is for certain: in the evenings, give me booby or ya'll are gonna hear about it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! she's cute! when are we gonna get to meet this little chicky?

Anonymous said...

Lovely, lovely profile pic, Sara!

And congratulations on your healthy development (and your supporting family) :)