One Lady's Blog
Laughing at your daddy? Probably.
I love my daddy! Why would anyone laugh at their daddy? Daddies are the best.Sincerely,Francois --I mean Sara. Not Francois at all.
Yay, smiles are a go!
That looks like a pretty deceptive smile. Sort of like, "In about five minutes, my daddy is going to have a mess on his hands, but I'll feel better at least."
You are such a girl! I mean that in the best possible way, of course. You seem to exude lady-like-ness.Mirz
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Laughing at your daddy? Probably.
I love my daddy! Why would anyone laugh at their daddy? Daddies are the best.
Sincerely,
Francois --I mean Sara. Not Francois at all.
Yay, smiles are a go!
That looks like a pretty deceptive smile. Sort of like, "In about five minutes, my daddy is going to have a mess on his hands, but I'll feel better at least."
You are such a girl! I mean that in the best possible way, of course. You seem to exude lady-like-ness.
Mirz
Post a Comment