Thursday, February 22, 2007

The Best Day I Ever Had

I had a busy day. I was born. What did you do?



My brother came to visit me. You can see his pictures over here.

11 comments:

Call me Paul said...

You look bushed. That being born stuff must be hard work. I recommend you take a nap.

Oh, and welcome. This is a scary ride, but at times it's worth it.

Simon said...

Wow... I've never seen anybody so adept at blinking at such an early age.

You go, girl!

Anonymous said...

Welcome, Sara!

I just have to say - I think it's amazing that after what had to be a very tiring day, you and your Mom both look so beautiful.

Wishing you all the best in this crazy world of ours.

clare said...

I agree with Mariana; that look will serve you well in the years to come. :)

Maggie said...

Welcome to the world, Sara! Congratulations on your arrival, and on landing into such a great family.

Unknown said...

I love the evidence of quiet fascination with your world. As will you parents, especially in the wee hours!

Welcome, Sara.

alice said...

As Mariana may have pointed out, it is obviously SHE that is bored by YOU. Dude, she yawned in your face! Burn!

Unknown said...

Hello, pretty Sara! I'll be having a glass of milk to your good health.

(I'd already forgotten how babies don't really do smilies at first. She seems real content, though.)

I hope all the Vincents are doing good, and that baby Sara is nursing well. Tasha, there's no way you just gave birth; you look amazing!

Best wishes with the newborn.

- Émilie

Unknown said...

Congrats Sara! You made it past the first level. Now you must thwart the evil Savoie-Vincent Monster to gain your freedom. This is a looooong game ... good luck! :)

Unknown said...

Hi Francois and Natasha,

Hope that you are doing well with Ben and Sara! Sara is so cute and Ben is getting big! Hope to see you soon! ;}

Love, Sheridan

Unknown said...

Ooh what a cutie! Love that round face. A real beaut! Hope we can meet one day soon.

Congratulations family Vincent!

from keira and keira's mumndad.